Book Title: Pass the New Citizenship Test Third Edition
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Angelo Tropea
Related BooksNEW! Link to FREE online 100 Civics Cards with AUDIO! (And FREE English Reading Words and Sentences for practice - with AUDIO!) This 2017 edition of the popular book contains all the content of the original 240 page book and has been formatted to be clear and inexpensive. Contains also 100 Bonus Civics Cards that are formatted to be cut out and used for easy learning!
This book provides a Quick and Easy way to prepare for the U.S. Citizenship test (100 Civics Questions and Answers - and the Reading and Writing sections). It includes in one convenient volume information that is otherwise scattered in different places.
It also features the "flash card' method of reviewing (Question on one page and the answer on the following page). This makes studying both easy and fun - and helps you prepare well for the citizenship test. The 100 civics questions are presented in 4 different ways:
1. Regular Question/Answer format: (each question followed directly with the answer). This format is helpful when you first start studying the questions and answers. It gives you a "bird's eye view" of the questions and answers.
2. Historical order (Logical Order): The same 100 answers are rearranged in a logical, historical order. This helps you to see the relationship among the questions and helps you to better remember the answers.
3. Question on one page and the answer on the following page. This allows you to test your memory and makes memorizing the questions and answers both easy and fun.
4. "Flash cards" that are formatted to be cut out and used for easy learning.
For those not completely fluent in the English language, the book provides exercises in both reading and writing and includes:
1. a complete list of the words you must know how to read
2. a complete list of the words you must know how to write
3. sentences reading and writing practice.
This book also provides:
1. A list of helpful web addresses
2. A list of the 50 states and their capitalsReader comments on prior edition:
"My wife teaches a citizenship course and both she and her students love this book! Good for review by natural citizens, too!"
"I needed this book to study for my citizenship test. I passed with flying colors. I recommend it to anyone."
"We use this book for our foreign nationals that are becoming US Citizens. They all find it very helpful."
"One cannot go wrong with this book if you want to pass your citizenship test. The 100 questions comes in various forms. It covers all the history, government and geography questions as well as preparation for the English writing and reading....if one is not fluent in English."
"This has a good explanation of each question and the book has 3 ways to explain and allow practice of each question. Seems to be better than other choices on Amazon."