Book Title: Barron's AP Microeconomics/Macroeconomics, 6th Edition: with Bonus Online Tests
Publisher: Barron's Educational Series
Author: Frank Musgrave Ph.D.
- Barron's AP U.S. Government and Politics, 10th Edition
- Barron's AP Statistics, 9th Edition
- Barron's AP English Literature and Composition, 7th Edition: with Bonus Online Tests (Barron's Ap English Literture and Composition)
- Barron's AP Calculus, 14th Edition
- Cracking the AP Economics Macro & Micro Exams, 2018 Edition: Proven Techniques to Help You Score a 5 (College Test Preparation)
- Barron's AP Physics C, 4th Edition
- 5 Steps to a 5: AP Macroeconomics 2018, Elite Student Edition
- Barron's AP Psychology, 8th Edition: with Bonus Online Tests
- Barron's AP English Language and Composition, 7th Edition
- 5 Steps to a 5: AP Microeconomics 2018, Edition
This in-depth preparation for both AP Economics exams provides a detailed review of all test topics, including: supply and demand, theory of consumer choice, market structures, labor resources, monopsony, national income and gross domestic product, inflation and unemployment, monetary policy, economic growth, international trade and exchange, interest rate determination, and much more. The book includes two full-length practice tests (one in Microeconomics and one in Macroeconomics) with all test questions answered and explained.
BONUS ONLINE PRACTICE TESTS: Students who purchase this book will also get FREE access to two additional full-length online AP Microeconomics/Macroeconomics tests with all questions answered and explained. These online exams can be easily accessed by smartphone, tablet, or computer.